What would you do IF?Apr 15, 2022
What would you do "IF" you had all the resources to become a successful entrepreneur?
➜ 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘂𝗿 ...
A good portion of our solopreneurs at CanaGlobal's entrepreneurial accelerator are 50 plus.
- They began exploring the idea of starting a business, but were reluctant because of their age.
- But down deep, they knew they were meant to do something greater than what they were presently doing.
- And they loved the idea of connecting the dots between faith, purpose, freedom and entrepreneurship.
The fact is, this 50 plus crowd are twice as likely as millennials to be planning a new business.
And when it comes to starting a business, the odds are greatly in their favor.
These older entrepreneurs have the uncanny ability to see the need, or improve upon, a product or service based on practical experience.
Some 50 plus business statistics:
- 67% are profitable.
- 76% rate their happiness at an 8+ (1–10 ).
- They make up half of American business owners.
- These startups are outpacing all other startups.
- There is a 50% growth of these startups.
Most bootstrapped their businesses, with the most popular industry being business services.
If that's you, here's some advice.
#1 - Before you start preparing, understand what "being prepared" actually looks like. You'll save yourself a years worth of expensive mistakes, wasted time, and burning through your financial reserves.
#2 - Find a mentor to vet your business model and plan. Not doing this is why most entrepreneurs fail. They don't know what they don't know.
#3 - Whatever you do, learn customer acquisition skills. You'll have to learn how to master marketing and sales. (you're not too old)
Don't try to wing it. You will fail.
If you search for a path, method and mentorship to learn what you need to know, you will succeed. Period.
If you start the planning today, your tomorrow will happen much sooner than you think.