What if it were true?May 05, 2022
What IF it were true ...
- 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲
- 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂
(would you want to know?)
Do you know WHEN most people discover God's plan and purpose for their lives?
- It's when life hasn't worked out the way they planned it.
- It's when their Plan A — has failed.
And they begin questioning why they are on the planet, searching to discover if there is more to life ... than what they are presently doing?
We all have important roles to play in life. I'm my mother's son, my sister's brother, my son's father and my wife's husband.
Perhaps I'm your friend.
Your life roles are different than your purpose. Even though your roles are important and purposeful.
But for me, identifying and fulfilling God's plan and purpose for my life has been knowing what God has created me to do — then co-creating Him — during every season of my life.
He has given me different assignments (things He wants me to do) that line up perfectly with my gifts as an entrepreneur.
My calling has always been to be a marketplace disciple, helping others discover what I've discovered.
I've taught tens-of-thousands how to discover God's plan and purpose for their lives.
- I've written several books on this subject (HisPlan MyPlan)
- Created physical and digital courses
- Spoken at conference after conference
Here's what I know.
- God has a specific plan and purpose for YOUR life.
- It's a plan to prosper YOU.
If life hasn't worked out the way you planned it, perhaps it's time to discover what God has planned for your life all along.
3 ways I can help you ...
- Read my book, HisPlan MyPlan, available at any bookstore
- Take my online HisPlan MyPlan digital course
- email me, I'll make the time to help you
My calling is to help you succeed at your marketplace calling, AKA God's plan and purpose for your life.