There are two types of Christian investors.Nov 09, 2022
There are two types of Christian investors.
#1 - Those who invest and happen to Christians.
#2 - And those who invest in Kingdom causes.
God always gives us choices. Blessings or Curse.
Luke 12 lays out the curse for the Rich Fool.
- The ground of a rich man yielded an abundant harvest.
- This is what I will do.
- I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones.
- And there I will store my surplus grain.
- Take life easy; eat drink and be merry.
(God) You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. This is how it be with WHOEVER stores up things for themselves but is not rich towards God.
2 Corinthians 9 lays out the blessing for the Kingdom Investor.
- Whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
- You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion.
Whether you are a Kingdom investor or a founder looking for funding, Luke 12:31 is for you.
- But seek His Kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.
The Kingdom you serve is revealed by where your heart is. That's where your treasury will be. Whatever the fruit is — the root is.