Taking On God Assignments.Jun 10, 2022
When you take on God Assignments — entrepreneurial or otherwise — you'll have to learn how to slay the fear in your life.
As soon as you answer God's call over your life, His specific plan and purpose for you ... the enemy will begin to oppose you and attack you.
You know the phrase $hit happens - it will happen!
You will have to endure some suffering when you follow Christ.
- When you walk in God's light (spotlight) you become a target
- People will lie about you
- People will betray you
- You will experience unfair circumstances
- You might even feel punished
And then you will entertain thoughts of doubt, fear and worry.
Why do we fear? It's the reason we don't love.
Because in perfect love — there is No Fear.
When you are under attack, the enemy will condemn you.
And from this accusation of condemnation, you will begin to fear the attack as punishment from God.
That's a LIE. Don't fall for this old trick from the enemy.
If you are a Christ-Follower, you have been washed clean in the eyes of God through the blood of Jesus.
You are the righteousness of God, in Jesus Christ.
If you are not a Christ-Follower, now is the time to consider becoming one.
God loves you. He will never hurt you.
> 1 Peter 4:12
Dear friends ...
- do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.
> 1 Peter 5:10
- and the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
If you endure the suffering, God WILL restore you.
When you understand God's love for you — only then can you love others — especially those who persecute you.
Love conquers ALL FEAR.
Beloved, Be Fearless.
It's how you connect the dots between business, purpose, success and faith.