How often do you realign your personal and business goals?Oct 09, 2022
How often do you realign your personal and business goals?
- For as long as I can remember, I make Q4 of every year a reset.
- I get to re-define and re-design my version of success ...
I take a pause to ...
... my personal and business goals.
From my view, everything is possible in life. I get to decide the kind of life I want for my family and I (my circumstances are irrelevant, only scenery along the journey) then carve out an entrepreneurial strategy around my calling — to have the kind of life God says I can have.
My foundation is built on these two beliefs:
- Unless God builds my house, I will labor in vain.
- I will eat the fruit of my labor.
So every year I create a one-page document with my personal dreams/goals and another one-pager for my entrepreneurial ventures.
1. Vision: personal and business goal alignment.
2. Priority: priorities reset.
3. Planning: planning redone.
4. Execution: immediate execution.
If your personal and business goals feel disconnected, perhaps it's an opportunity to reset and realign.