Have the dreams and desires of your heart.May 16, 2023
You can have the dreams and desires of your heart.
I became a Christian as a young kid.
Like you, I’ve always had dreams and desires for a better life.
But I actually became a follower of Jesus Christ later at 23 when I launched my first startup.
In typical startup fashion, all my plans were failing, both personal and business.
Life wasn’t working out the way I planned it.
Though I was already a believer, I wasn’t actually following Jesus.
So, I decided to stop doing things my way and start doing things His Way.
I put all of my hope in God (Father, Jesus & Holy Spirit) and His Word, the Bible.
The Bible became my truth. Then I started doing this:
I committed my dreams and desires to God …
- He began to establish my plans (Proverbs 16:3)
- He began to establish my steps (Proverbs 16:9)
And then, as promised in Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 21:2 …
- He is giving me the desires of my heart and making all of my plans succeed.
- He has not withheld my requests.
- He is my refuge and my shield because I have put 100% of my hope in His Word, the Bible.
- His Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light for my path. I might stumble but I cannot fall.
Everything I have …
Everything I am …
Everything belongs to God, the Creator of everything.
This is how I’ve discovered my best life. Both at work and at home.
I am so thankful! Fullstop.