Guess what the 1% know that the 99% don't?

Feb 27, 2024

The top 1% earn $591,550 a year. Guess what they know that the other 99% don't?

They know how.

Much of the 1% are entrepreneurs. These days you could easily be a solopreneur and be in the top 1% of earners.

You can do $1M in revs and keep 80% as personal income. 

For those of you reading this who are making a "frowny face", yea we know, money doesn't buy happiness — blah blah blah.

>> But I can tell you what, it sure makes life easier.

>> Plus, I know more poor people with the love of money than I do rich.

Folks, entrepreneurship is the new American Dream. It's the path to freedom and prosperity.

As a faith-driven entrepreneur I understand that it is God that gives me the know-how to create wealth. (Deuteronomy 8:18)

Do you want to know what that looks like, look no further than Psalm 112.

The top 1% earn that much because:

- they swing for the fences
- they were willing to learn how

If you are willing to learn how to get the know-how, the sky's the limit.

Be content, but never settle for less than God's best.

-Gerald

Get Our Daily Newsletter

For Faith Driven Founders & Investors

Unsubscribe at any time.